MUTEH Inc. will host The Rapid Rehousing Institute on June 6th-7th, 2019 for non-profits, state agencies, and faith-based organizations, to build capacity with agency staff and organizational structure to better serve homeless population.
The Institute will feature 3 tracks for attendees: an Administrative Track (for agency executives and program directors), a Frontline Staff Track (for case management staff), and a series of Lab Hacks (small groups hacking big problems).
This year’s Institute will be held at the Holiday Inn – Pearl-Jackson Area. The venue is located conveniently within walking distance of the Outlets of Mississippi, Trustmark Park (home of the Mississippi Braves), Bass Pro Shops, and a short drive for Cinemark Pearl.
The event sessions will include:
- RRH Case Management Training
- Administrative Training/Management
- Coordinated Entry Systems Training
- Mini-Grant Application Work Session
- Leadership & Team-Building
- Rapid Resolution Guidance
- Funder’s Panel with Q&A Session
- and much more!
Confirmed Guest Speakers include:
Becky S. Corbett – Author, Speaker, Consultant in Leadership & Organization Development
- Donnetta McAdoo – Jackson HUD Field Office
- Ben Mokry – MS Home Corporation
- Jake Hutchins – MS Department of Mental Health
- Hannah Maharrey – MS BoS CoC Director
- Plugging the Leaks in the CES Boat
- Branding for Your Organization
- Racial Equity in Mississippi’s Homeless System
- Using Enneagram to Work With Clients/Staff
Additional Event Features
This event will also feature:
- The USICH Announcement of the CoC’s Effective Ending of Veteran Homelessness
- The BoS Awards